- Joined
- Jun 2, 2010
- Messages
- 5,281
Shotgun rush every round.
pft...shotgun rush. Para rush is where it's at, VCPR.
Shotgun rush every round.
pft...shotgun rush. Para rush is where it's at, VCPR.
Whoops I forgot. Of course it's para rush!
No. MAC10s/TMPs and Duals.
But you have to reload those guns. I have a strict policy of using weapons that require reloading. I think. I'll have to check with my secretary on that.
*Pokes NM with a stick*
Just reminding you guys to show up tomorrow. I predict you guys looking something close to what's below ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwiuX2OAvJg
Just reminding you guys to show up tomorrow. I predict you guys looking something close to what's below ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwiuX2OAvJg

Just reminding you guys to show up tomorrow. I predict you guys looking something close to what's below ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwiuX2OAvJg
Get ready to have your faces owned in!
You talk dirt now, but over on our server you won't have your silly hats to protect you.
Let's see how you can play when you don't get a one-shot headshot weapon and you actually have a role in the team
We'll see what happens then
All I imagine is a team full of spies aiming for the head with the Ambassador and dying of shame when you get a bodyshot