TF2 vs CS Scrim!

Is it a free to play game ? Sorry I'm an old school gamer, Enemy Territory for life :D
 
No. MAC10s/TMPs and Duals.

But you have to reload those guns. I have a strict policy of using weapons that require reloading. I think. I'll have to check with my secretary on that.

*Pokes NM with a stick*
 
Just reminding you guys to show up tomorrow. I predict you guys looking something close to what's below ^^

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwiuX2OAvJg[/ame]
 
But you have to reload those guns. I have a strict policy of using weapons that require reloading. I think. I'll have to check with my secretary on that.

*Pokes NM with a stick*

Vp can only use the glock without burst fire and a stick
 
If I come I'll just listen to this on repeat:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KtyaXp94Wo[/ame]
 
Just reminding you guys to show up tomorrow. I predict you guys looking something close to what's below ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwiuX2OAvJg

Is it sad that I can imagine myself getting completely wasted and doing something like that?

Police officers: SIR, PUT THE GUN DOWN!
me: BUT I'MA DANCIN
Police officers: SIR, THERE'S NO MUSIC.
me: *in his own little world*
 
Last edited:
22907_hippo_bump.jpg


See you guys in a bit!
 
You talk dirt now, but over on our server you won't have your silly hats to protect you.

Let's see how you can play when you don't get a one-shot headshot weapon and you actually have a role in the team
We'll see what happens then


All I imagine is a team full of spies aiming for the head with the Ambassador and dying of shame when you get a bodyshot
 
Let's see how you can play when you don't get a one-shot headshot weapon and you actually have a role in the team
We'll see what happens then


All I imagine is a team full of spies aiming for the head with the Ambassador and dying of shame when you get a bodyshot

Snipers a one shot headshot, Its like you dont even know your own game

SpartanAsh50bf9f7635e65.jpg
 
Back
Top