TF2 vs CS Scrim!

_MEGA

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
5,688
eventheader.png

Come join the CS division as we host our friends over at the TF2 division in a scrim on our event server! Come out to support your honor and division in the scrim of the year, and possibly the decade! TF2 members are suggested to arrive a little earlier to make team sorting easier. So prepare some snacks and get your knives ready for some stabbing! Hope to see many of you there!

Location: CS:S Event Server (IP: 174.36.42.207:27015)
When: Friday, May 10th @ 10pm EST/7pm PST/3am GMT​
 
Last edited:
Oh? Trying to gain respect by beating us in your own territory?

I'll be expecting a CS:S vs TF2 match in TF2 soon.
 
No worries, gentlemen. We will have a second scrim on our turf, soon. But until then, I encourage everyone who has a copy of CS:S to join us this Friday.

Even if it is in unfamiliar territory, we the members of dabes Hat division will stand together and stand tall! We will defend our honor to the very end!

Soldiers, take up your Deagles and AK47's (and whatever other weapons are in this game), and let's fight!
 
Good job organizing this when I have work, yet another event I am gonna have to miss :D
 
Oh? Trying to gain respect by beating us in your own territory?

I'll be expecting a CS:S vs TF2 match in TF2 soon.

You talk dirt now, but over on our server you won't have your silly hats to protect you.
 
Im just gonna go around saying STORM THE FRONT!! thats about how much I know to do in CSS
 
Wish I could participate but... my main computer is broken and am not apart of these 2 divisons lol
 
This match is unfair, we need to give them a handicap. Give them time so that they can get a gibus on.
 
Can't win em all. Guess I'll have to go reinstall CS:S and figure out the suspect time scheduling :p
 

Latest posts

Back
Top