- Joined
- Oct 19, 2011
- Messages
- 1,555
It is 9PM CST for sure. (I talked with Parvovirus about the scheduling.) So it should be written as 10 PM EST and 7PM PST.
Go do some Kazoomoderationediting of the OP!!!!!!
It is 9PM CST for sure. (I talked with Parvovirus about the scheduling.) So it should be written as 10 PM EST and 7PM PST.
All glock. Glock or go home.
CS:S used to be my main game for at least 3 years.
Me as I kill everything(teammates included(turn FF on)):
![]()
CS division:
![]()
Css = black haired girl TF2=Blonde
![]()
Me and fullmetal
![]()
I was thinking more along the lines of
![]()
I would appreciate it if you two would cease posting gifs before this becomes a gif fest.
And yes, Fullmetal, that is exactly what I am doing right now.
TF2 packing their bags and going home
![]()
Just yolo everything. That's all I do.