Need Help With MVM

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
I've been looking for good team but it seems to be impossible...So any of you guys up for some MVM.
 
What ever mission it is. find me a ticket and you got an engineer/pyro/soldier/medic
 
Get me a ticket and I'll be your sniper. 2 of 3 Mecha Engine missions done, both as sniper; I can help you with both and finish the third one
 
I'm an awesome MvM Engie. Add me to steam if you want some assistance.
 
I've got a ticket I've been wanting to use too. Love to play with you guys. Are you setting a day and time? Or is this gonna be random?
 
You've got your Spy/Pyro right here if you need him.

(as a personal note, I'd like to finish my expert tour so I can hopefully get a diamond botkiller)

Also, only Saturdays work for me. MvM takes a lot of time, and I'd rather not play several hours of TF2 on a school day.
 
How about on Wednesday you guys add me cause were going to be on MVM for awhile
 
Send me a steam massage and give me a ticket and I will be a pretty good MvM Soldier. C:
 
Back
Top