Favorite map

I love all the classic maps and wish we had a classic maps rotation server. Inferno, cbble, cpl_mill, train, etc.

I'm with Walrus.. We could use a rotation server.. maybe even throw in all the scrim maps such as Russka, cpl mill, cpl strike, cpl fire, season etc.. oh did i mention season...? heck i'd be down for a 24/7 season... would be boss..

So to answer your question i'd say Season is my favorite map.. but as for the eGO servers i usually troll italy the most :)
 
I'd definitely help in getting a rotation server up. That'd be so boss. I don't have a favorite map but least favorite is probably office
 
We've had multiple rotation servers in the past, they don't do that well as most people will play for the maps they like, then leave for the maps they don't like and since everyone's different it averages out to be a low overall population.
 
bhop_kz_indiana

The frustration I felt trying to match your seemingly bottomless capacity to bhop during the 24 hour event - especially at 5am, after exhaustion was starting to set in - will always color bhop for me. Fond memories :)

My favorite map would be any jail map. I'm a fan of jail ever since I got hooked on it about a year ago. I'm also a fan of dust2, since the players are usually pretty hilarious, and it's a nice change from jail sometimes.
 
We've had multiple rotation servers in the past, they don't do that well as most people will play for the maps they like, then leave for the maps they don't like and since everyone's different it averages out to be a low overall population.


Very sad to hear. It totally makes sense but is still sad.
 
We've had multiple rotation servers in the past, they don't do that well as most people will play for the maps they like, then leave for the maps they don't like and since everyone's different it averages out to be a low overall population.

Well I say just throw a vote feature in there and I bet it'd do okay! I'd stay no matter the map.
 
Well I say just throw a vote feature in there and I bet it'd do okay! I'd stay no matter the map.

Tried with an RTV option, still ends up the same. Overall, the server will just average a low population, thats just how most non static servers work.
 
Any map I can edit on SDK oh wait thats broken then I guess a follow up would be either ba_jb_prospekt, ba_jb_alcatraz, ba_jail_openfield (this is a great map to troll RDK), ba_jb_libertys_hope, a bunch other unfinished jail break maps (that I dont care about now), or de_highschool

That's a little biased, to be honest. The only maps you listed were the ones you and your friend RDK made.

Gloating isn't a sign of confidence, but stupidity. I'd encourage you to do better on our forums with constructive ideas instead of manipulating ones. :facewall:
 
Jail and Highschool hands down. Jail cause its fun to rebel. Highschool because it is the only server where I actually don't lose a ton of pts to lower pt-ers.
 
Jail or rather, vipinthemix to be specific. It's because I know ALL the secrets on it :D
 
For those of you who like dust 2 the best, why so? The nostalgia? The players(individuals or numbers)? The map itself?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top