Dinner Party!!!

Kazoo, Meep, and Kazoo's cat. The cat would be the main course.

And I'm just kidding. Me, myself, and I.
 
VP, Seph, and Fullmetal!

Instead of knifes there will be scissors!!!!
 
Megan, suki, fullmetal

Fullmetal would bring the beer, suki would bring the manga/anime, and megan would bring entertainment.
 
Morgan Freeman, Robert Downey, Jr., Ellen Degeneres.

Or were we talking about eGO members? *winkyface*
 
Hm.

VP, Meep, and GamingRobot32.

Cause they cool people. (And weirdos.)

I would arrange for barbecue.
 
Last edited:
From eGO Adeptus, Weather and OOber.

From famous people, Jim Carrey, Betty White and Bill Gates
 
Gabe Newell, Gabe Newell, and Gabe Newell. I would then refuse to serve the food until he gives me HL3
 
xosniper, death, Darth. And the main course would be spam.

Kazoo, Meep, and Kazoo's cat.
I gots news for ya, skippy. They're the same person. Well, except for the cat. That would be like me inviting you and that Halo Halo guy and expecting 2 different people to show up.
 
Last edited:
xosniper, death, Darth. And the main course would be spam.


I gots news for ya, skippy. They're the same person. Well, except for the cat. That would be like me inviting you and that Halo Halo guy and expecting 2 different people to show up.

You mean... Meep and Kazoo are the same person? What?!
 
Anyway, I'd love to hang out with Dostoevsky, (unless I couldn't understand him, then I'd get Mark Twain), along with George Washington Carver and Johnny Cash. Maybe one day . . .
 
Hm.

VP, Meep, and GamingRobot32.

Cause they cool people. (And weirdos.)

I would arrange for barbecue.

Fullmetal, Goyan, and Meep

Drunk, grenade man, and someone to cook the meat

burnbq.png



Hmm...

I would invite Pyro, Balloonicorn, and mustard!
 
Back
Top