- Joined
- Oct 30, 2012
- Messages
- 79
If you could pick anyone, which three people would you invite to your dinner party? 


I gots news for ya, skippy. They're the same person. Well, except for the cat. That would be like me inviting you and that Halo Halo guy and expecting 2 different people to show up.Kazoo, Meep, and Kazoo's cat.
Sad honor is sad. You're not invited anymore.From eGO Adeptus, Weather and OOber.
xosniper, death, Darth. And the main course would be spam.
I gots news for ya, skippy. They're the same person. Well, except for the cat. That would be like me inviting you and that Halo Halo guy and expecting 2 different people to show up.
You mean... Meep and Kazoo are the same person? What?!
Hm.
VP, Meep, and GamingRobot32.
Cause they cool people. (And weirdos.)
I would arrange for barbecue.
Fullmetal, Goyan, and Meep
Drunk, grenade man, and someone to cook the meat