If you could, who would you choose?

-Wronskain armed with vanilla demoman loadout
-T-rex with samurai armor while being ridden by Wronskain
-One jelly-filled doughnut (Half goes to Wronskain, other half for me; Gotta keep our tummies filled)
 
-Wronskain armed with vanilla demoman loadout
-T-rex with samurai armor while being ridden by Wronskain
-One jelly-filled doughnut (Half goes to Wronskain, other half for me; Gotta keep our tummies filled)

If you could get me a T-rex with samurai armor, I'd be your personal bodyguard 24/7 at no charge
 
I'll just have 3 Spies give me 3 Dead Ringers and I would never die. By the time I've gone through all 3 of them the first one would be recharged and useable. Then keep on using them.

The Spies could try some fancy Ambassador stuff from the side if they please. I just want the DR's. :P
 
Bodyguard? LOL. Like I need one of those.

but if I had to choose. Heavy, Medic, Heavy.
 
Back
Top