- Joined
- Aug 19, 2007
- Messages
- 1,245
*This Can or might Contain Spoilers if you have not played it yet or up to what some people have done so far*
Well I must say probably the best half life i've palyed so far very intense action like all off the half life's are. Right now I'm on the mission Under The Radar where you finally get to the White Forest base and now the combine are breaching the base and missle silos. one of my favorite parts so far is when you have to defend the tunnles with the two other rebels and two auto turrets in the mines from the antlions while the Vorgy heals Alyx and then the three orther Vorgies come and fight along side you
I want to see what you guys think of the game so far and I can't wait for Episode 3 !!!!
some cool pictures i took from ep 2 so far heres an animated gif of dog killing a strider i think i lowered it to a 32 bit so quality isnt great
Well I must say probably the best half life i've palyed so far very intense action like all off the half life's are. Right now I'm on the mission Under The Radar where you finally get to the White Forest base and now the combine are breaching the base and missle silos. one of my favorite parts so far is when you have to defend the tunnles with the two other rebels and two auto turrets in the mines from the antlions while the Vorgy heals Alyx and then the three orther Vorgies come and fight along side you
I want to see what you guys think of the game so far and I can't wait for Episode 3 !!!!
some cool pictures i took from ep 2 so far heres an animated gif of dog killing a strider i think i lowered it to a 32 bit so quality isnt great

















