V Vinyl. Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 322 May 16, 2013 #1 I recently saw another beta coming up, and to be honest, I'm really excited to see how it'll be for me? Is there anyone else here who's just as curious as I am?
I recently saw another beta coming up, and to be honest, I'm really excited to see how it'll be for me? Is there anyone else here who's just as curious as I am?
J JTM Forum Fiend Joined Apr 17, 2012 Messages 686 May 16, 2013 #2 before steampipe i would have said yes, but now im not so sure.
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 May 16, 2013 #3 Isn't this the trading cards thing?
B BooDDEAD May 16, 2013 #4 I actually saw a whole new profile look, but not exactly how I even got to it.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 May 16, 2013 #5 I'm completely confused yet intrigued at the same time.