- Joined
- Aug 2, 2012
- Messages
- 82
Things NOT to say in chat.
Random Drop
Salvaged Crate
Unusuals
Dominations
Getting Dominated
Dominating
Remember, some of these you just shouldn't say on eGO servers
Random Drop
Salvaged Crate
- Again??
- Selling for 20 earbuds!
- Heheh, suckers
- and THATS what happens when you dominate me
- <user> has found a Salvaged Crate. <user> has discarded Salvaged Crate.
Unusuals
- The pink one??
- lol dis da crappy one
- Why did it have to be the burning team captain? Why?
- Ugh, I don't like these effects.
Dominations
Getting Dominated
- Didn't anybody tell you it was rude to rape?
- Lag is annoying, isn't it.
- Looks like they haven't turned crits/random shots off yet
- You try playing on a mac
- I like how people rely on facestabs.
- I thought this server auto-kicked noobs!
Dominating
- Its okay, you can actually try now.
- Deal with it.
- 'Ts called dodging mate.
- I thought pyros were suppose to dominate spies.
- Dipsh*t (Although don't say this one on eGO servers)
- Oh, you're not an eGO member. That explains it.
- Wanna duel another 6 or 7 times?
- How many people are dominating you? Its okay, you can say "Everbody"
- Thats what happens when you suck.
- When did you join the server? Only?
- Yep_that_really_happened.avi
- That domination tune is stuck in my head
Remember, some of these you just shouldn't say on eGO servers
















