[EVENT] Hide and Seek

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
Thanks everyone to coming to our event, post your screenshots here to win your prize!

Prize will go to the best screenshot of a hiding spot!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
6A266DD27FA867E4372DF0CC421773FC4FD73267

DF7E159005CFA5C9F68325B8666B804527118129
 
VP dying to a saw

2B3A63DF9E3ECA3AA6E22EA97297FC9BCA52D1BC



Kazoo likes slaying the entire server

A3A01B560D5045D4EA1D53219570F4D14B6C74AF


B281894EC99104AED95861561DA901A14C7F3A2D



My hiding spot (I was never discovered here)

2D7B224E0320887FB755FA67FA317973D1FA5A9E
 
Sorta good hiding spot... felt kinda bad for my fellow spy though.
Well not really

EEE461D01CE5F4DE8CCEE301F4A690C3E953164B
 
Storm and I will go over these and have our winner by tomorrow evening. We won't accept anymore submissions after 12PM CST tomorrow.

Also, great hiding spots!
 
5EFC9854FD6EB7C4A494A5A26F1304F7B03A8058


I was never found... Well, except that one time that pyros rushed out of their spawn when Kazoo didn't freeze them and they saw me jump here. Surprisingly, being in the middle of things out in the open is actually not a terrible place to get away from people.
 
Congrats Fists for winning! Talk to Kazoo to claim your prize!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top