eGO CS Competitive Team - UPDATE!

Snooch

Active Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
385
Greetings CS Division,

I just wanted to give you all an update regarding the CS Competitive Team, because I know many of you are very interested as to where we stand in the formation process. Fart Vader and I are currently organizing the preliminary roster of 7 members. Those members have already been contacted and will be meeting with me this weekend to discuss levels of commitment. These members are in no way set-in-stone - so do not feel discouraged if you were adamant about being on the CS competitive team and feel like you "didn't make the cut." There may be some changes to this roster since we are still in the preliminary stages of this team.

With that said, we have not forgotten about the rest of the division that still has competitive blood inside them! I will be hosting 10man scrims on the Official eGO Match Server for anyone who is interested in participating in the more competitive side of Counter-Strike. This server will be open to players of all skill level and/or experience.

In the future we look forward to hosting scrim events where eGO members will have the opportunity to go 5v5 vs the Official eGO Competitive Team.

As you may have noticed, the competitive rooms are back in the CS Division section of Ventrilo. We also had an official eGO CS Competitive Steam Group created last night where we will post announcements about both spontaneous and scheduled scrims hosted in our eGO Match Server. For more information, or to be invited to this steam group, please contact myself or Fart Vader on Steam.

I know many of you have on the tip of your tongue: "WHAT ABOUT CS:GO?!!!" We have not forgotten about you either! We are focusing on the eGO CS Competitive Team this month and will organizing the CS:GO Competitive team starting at the beginning of June. This gives our competitive CS:GO members roughly a week and a half to polish the guns and skills, so get ready!

I would like to thank everyone for being so patient during this time, your excitement and enthusiasm about a competitive team is extremely motivating. I ask now that you just be a little more patient with us. I just hopped "on board" 2 days ago and will be helping Fart Vader get these teams up and running as soon as possible. I am going to try and get regular 10man scrims up and running by the end of this month, so if you are interested in taking part in eGO affiliated 10man scrims please contact us sometime within the next 2 weeks.

Thank you for taking the time to read this much awaited update regarding the eGO CS Competitive Team. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me on Steam. I do not want this thread to be a stomping ground for any negative energy. We are very excited about this outlet that has been provided from the CS Leadership.

Best wishes,

Snooch
 
Last edited:
Everyone should be giving Snooch mad props for helping me/actually getting things done. My life is a bit crazy at the moment, but I will be doing all I can to get this off the ground!

Feel free to PM me with any questions as usual.
 
Good work as always snooch! I wish I liked competitive more. If you need any help with anything, just ask, I'm always willing to help out any way I can
 
Great job you two! I loved that scrim we had yesterday!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top