Sorry kazoo...

strabes <- follow this guy up the stairs and you'll regret it
 
I hate myself for falling for that... I knew it was coming. I don't know why I didn't get him first.

Fullmetal, I yell for many things. And this wasn't today. I don't remember playing sawmill today anyway.
 
I hate myself for falling for that... I knew it was coming. I don't know why I didn't get him first.

Fullmetal, I yell for many things. And this wasn't today. I don't remember playing sawmill today anyway.

Well, don't learn from strabes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5tlOCXrNkg&feature=youtube_gdata[/ame]

Also, Kazoo, did you unbind your M2 or do you just forget it's there?
Because that situation wouldn't have happened if you used M2
 
Last edited:
Also, Kazoo, did you unbind your M2 or do you just forget it's there?
Because that situation wouldn't have happened if you used M2
This.

Stairstabs do not work on me when I'm pyro because of this. Just ask Kilroy.
 
silly kazoo, when i play pyro only 2 people have been able to stair stab me, frisky and goz (cause goz got lucky)
 
This wasn't supposed to be a "show off" video, just wanted to give kazoo a bit of a hard time for falling for it =D
 
silly kazoo, when i play pyro only 2 people have been able to stair stab me, frisky and goz (cause goz got lucky)

If you ever played a lot in Mesa, I've most likely stair stabbed you once as well. There aren't awfully many people who I didn't get.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top