S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 May 22, 2013 #1 Post screenshots or videos you took here!
R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 May 22, 2013 #2 I was only at the event for the last couple of minutes, but I managed to get a screenie off in all of that chaos, and in that short window of time to capture the perfect snapshot, I figured that this would be most fitting. xD It's a Horse! riding a Truck xD
I was only at the event for the last couple of minutes, but I managed to get a screenie off in all of that chaos, and in that short window of time to capture the perfect snapshot, I figured that this would be most fitting. xD It's a Horse! riding a Truck xD
W Wronskain Famous Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 555 May 22, 2013 #3 Wize. Have you learned your lesson? If not, I have 10 more screenshots
E Exegguru Active Member Joined Sep 5, 2012 Messages 279 May 22, 2013 #4 Screenies - Let the bodies hit the floooooor - Vapor is wall! - Double caber all the way across the sky - Destroyed N-Light's engie nest in one fell caber. He was not happy. Last edited: May 22, 2013
Screenies - Let the bodies hit the floooooor - Vapor is wall! - Double caber all the way across the sky - Destroyed N-Light's engie nest in one fell caber. He was not happy.
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 May 22, 2013 #5 Wronskain said: Wize. Have you learned your lesson? If not, I have 10 more screenshots Click to expand... I am going to backstab you so much.
Wronskain said: Wize. Have you learned your lesson? If not, I have 10 more screenshots Click to expand... I am going to backstab you so much.
Meep Forum Fiend Joined Aug 20, 2011 Messages 616 May 22, 2013 #7 Only took one screenshot >: I'm car surfing!... on a parked car /so awesome
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 May 23, 2013 #9 Wronskain said: Wize. Have you learned your lesson? If not, I have 10 more screenshots Click to expand... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPpM_EYS3Pg[/ame] ^ wize is the pyro btw
Wronskain said: Wize. Have you learned your lesson? If not, I have 10 more screenshots Click to expand... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPpM_EYS3Pg[/ame] ^ wize is the pyro btw