Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
973
Ok guys heres what I need to hear:

Your favorite game console(Pick from the following: Xbox series, Playstation series, Wii, Computer)

Name First/last (I need real first and last names for my survey/project)

Grade (Could be "college" or "already graduated" if that's your case)

Age (Optional)(I'll add age in my project if I get enough ages from others)

Thanks for helping me in my project! Much appreaciated if you actually filled out the survey instead of just looking at the thread!
 
Easy Stuff Killa!

1.) Gaming Computer (Virtual Boy is also an amazing console, but gotta love the PC!)
2.) Paul Pairan
3.) Freshman in college
4.) 18
 
[quote1192593973=Mithos]
I'd help you out, but i dont do real names on the internetz. good luck though.
[/quote1192593973]

It's alright! I get cautious too sometimes on the internet.
 
Favorite game console: Super nintendo , wii

Name First/last:Danny Lozada

Grade: Starting college soon!

Age: 22
 
favorite game console: PC then Playstation
Name First/last: Onur Odabasi
Grade:In college
Age: 17(gonna be 18 on December)
 
xbox 360 and PC

Tom Repp

High School Sophomore

3 years old... well 15 but I only had 3 real birthdays leap year ftw next year i turn 4!!!
 
Favorite game console PC

Name First/last Andrew Sullivan

Grade freshman

Age 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top