Ok guys heres what I need to hear:
Your favorite game console(Pick from the following: Xbox series, Playstation series, Wii, Computer)
Name First/last (I need real first and last names for my survey/project)
Grade (Could be "college" or "already graduated" if that's your case)
Age (Optional)(I'll add age in my project if I get enough ages from others)
Thanks for helping me in my project! Much appreaciated if you actually filled out the survey instead of just looking at the thread!
Your favorite game console(Pick from the following: Xbox series, Playstation series, Wii, Computer)
Name First/last (I need real first and last names for my survey/project)
Grade (Could be "college" or "already graduated" if that's your case)
Age (Optional)(I'll add age in my project if I get enough ages from others)
Thanks for helping me in my project! Much appreaciated if you actually filled out the survey instead of just looking at the thread!











anny Lozada



