So after last Friday, I was supposed to do a submission, which is due today. But now that my internet got cut off, I can't play games as much as I used to anymore, and my willingness just got tested because of it. Something I wanted to try out is completely at the brink of not happening, as well as my assignments at my university, and also moderating the tf2shop forums.
Struggling is not a great experience, but it'll at least help me avoid that when it's over, just so I can start again. I still have access on campus and my sister's home, but one doesn't let me play games online and I can't stay all day for the other. McDonalds is too slow, but I might be able to join in when there's no one using it.
This will be resolved when I get a job real soon. I'll still be here to chat and all, but right now, I'm currently on a slight hiatus for tf2. Sorry to jeremy if you weren't able to contact me. :/
Struggling is not a great experience, but it'll at least help me avoid that when it's over, just so I can start again. I still have access on campus and my sister's home, but one doesn't let me play games online and I can't stay all day for the other. McDonalds is too slow, but I might be able to join in when there's no one using it.
This will be resolved when I get a job real soon. I'll still be here to chat and all, but right now, I'm currently on a slight hiatus for tf2. Sorry to jeremy if you weren't able to contact me. :/












