GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 May 24, 2013 #1 what. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMxFdUwRX2U[/ame]
W Wubstep EGO Addict Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 1,262 May 24, 2013 #2 the proper responce to this is, wut
K Kiririn Thread Junky Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 838 May 24, 2013 #3 My love of Flandre Scarlet shown via TF2 video, in song no less. Thank you Youtube and all the wonderful users LOL
My love of Flandre Scarlet shown via TF2 video, in song no less. Thank you Youtube and all the wonderful users LOL
P Pzycho Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 2,230 May 25, 2013 #4 I agree with GTR What?
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 May 25, 2013 #5 Really? My response was: Huh, nice.
A AndyGuy EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 1,529 May 25, 2013 #6 gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood, the insanity grows, gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood >
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 May 25, 2013 #8 Was I supposed to understand this!?!
J JuanzDelaCruz Active Member Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 360 May 25, 2013 #9 my brain stopped working for a sec trying to understand this... but all i can say is
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 May 25, 2013 #10 I feel like I need to play these games E: Just downloaded "Embodiment of Scarlet Devil," we shall see how this goes Last edited: May 25, 2013
I feel like I need to play these games E: Just downloaded "Embodiment of Scarlet Devil," we shall see how this goes