Pyro male or female?

Pzycho

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
2,230
I found this on youtube as a suggestion at the end of a video. This is this guys theory on the pyro's gender.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA_24zLyKdI&list=HL1369455778&feature=mh_lolz[/ame]
 
lol I watched the entire video, I still think the pyro is a girl that has gone insane and believes she is trying to give people hugs with her pet unicorn and reindeer (balloonicorn and reindoonicorn) and befriend them with sparkles and happiness (fire) and still continues on wondering why nobody wants to befriend her... still not knowing she is burning people to death. The pyrovision goggles are the player's way of seeing inside the mind of pyro. Maybe thats just how I play pyro.
 
Last edited:
i think that is the first video linked on eGO that i watched all the way through...... pretty good.
 
Wait.. but because it has skisofreenia does not mean it is a certain gender. Flame proof suits back then were filled with a chemical that can cause that over time, and it was exposed through a lot of time. :P
 
Aha, I don't beleive this.

According to this, my dad isn't a man. And I know he isn't gay. So, honestly, I'll stick to the idea that the pyro is a crazy girl.
 
Honourbound, have you considered the possibility that your Dad is the Pyro?
 
lol, yea....this video is making me question my existence. By some of these measures.. I'm just... nothing... I'm more of a mystery than the pyro T_T, but eh I guess that's no big surprise.

Anyway, sciencey bit: blah blah how unrigorous and cherry-picky of him to just use things that support his theory blah blah. But anyway, it was a fun watch haha. Nice.
 
Dudes, watch his other videos too, they're crazy.

But I think the age-old debate is over now. The world can come to peace.
War is over.
 
Pyro is always pyro is forever, you never question pyro, and you never will!

Quote from Shiznoe 2013
 

Latest posts

Back
Top