Hurricane Season

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
Thats right, predictions from NOAA states that hurricane season will be here in my country at June 1. So i won't be online much anymore, I got to prepare for it and that means no more tf2. In fact that means no internet or anything for a long time.
 
Minus the house damage and loss of life, hurricanes are fun, lots of rain..... personal view...
 
hehe

Hurricane season starts in June for us, too.....

every year.....

It's supposed to be really bad this year. Oh well.

cya when you get back.
 
Make sure you stay safe and be careful for anything that does happen
 
Stay safe clone I can feed your balloonicorn while you are gone, he/she can keep my balloonicorn and reindoonicorn company :)
 
I live in Florida. We don't have hurricanes anymore.
 
Stay safe clone I can feed your balloonicorn while you are gone, he/she can keep my balloonicorn and reindoonicorn company :)

Oh you can, but be careful don't mention anything about its wife though.
 
Oh you can, but be careful don't mention anything about its wife though.

lol okay, are they expecting any baby balloonicorns anytime soon? :P
If so I think my reindoonicorn and balloonicorn would like to adopt one :)
 
I live in Iowa, I have tornadoes, not hurricanes, and Tornado season is about to be peakin, just know how to protect your house, get out on time, save your computer, and everything will be fine.
 
I live in Florida. We don't have hurricanes anymore.
Yeah we've been lucky for the last ten years or so...But I seem to remember getting slammed by three of them in one year. Eight days in a row without power sucks :P
I'd still rather deal with a hurricane than a tornado, hurricanes give you more warning to get out of the way.
 
I live in a place where we don't get hurricane.. haha.. florida.. But if we do, im going to wize and we are getting chipolte and then we can die... haha like that baine joke...

SLEEPdtybvn
 

Latest posts

Back
Top