Servers?

PapaBear094

Active Member
=(e)=
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
297
Well I normally play CS:S but I wanted to play TF2 and I cant find anywhere on the forums where the servers info are. Could someone help me so I can play please?:)
 
How do I find the servers in game it doesnt have find servers like it does in CS:S
 
How do I find the servers in game it doesnt have find servers like it does in CS:S

After you're done loading TF2, there should be a menu. The top option should be "Play Multiplayer." Don't select that. The third row down will contain 2 buttons, one of which should be "Servers." Select that one. After that, a menu similar to the one in CS:S should appear. Go to your favorites and select "Add a server." Paste the IP of any eGO server in there and you're good to go :)
 
Back
Top