when we are bored in vent

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
xP4WqC3.png


A challenge on who can hold their mic button down the longest
 
Uh, please. It's easy.

Even with Push To Talk on, I can beat any of you.

There are just 3 easy steps:

1. Set PTT key to Caps Lock

2. Press Caps Lock (and release)

3. Win
 
Uh, please. It's easy.

Even with Push To Talk on, I can beat any of you.

There are just 3 easy steps:

1. Set PTT key to Caps Lock

2. Press Caps Lock (and release)

3. Win

f93fab2dd8.png


Actually I win, you don't even need to press anything.
 
I would have a macro of a letter, and have it set to repeat till i push the macro button again to stop it from playing
 
Ventrilo Server Rules said:
Push To Talk (PTT) is required to use this server.

f93fab2dd8.png


Actually I win, you don't even need to press anything.

Well, with my method, I win and follow the server rules, which is why I mentioned that I would leave PTT enabled on purpose in my reply.

As for a repetition macro… too complicated
 

Latest posts

Back
Top