C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 May 28, 2013 #1 In case you are wondering... http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=148326470#58154
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 May 28, 2013 #2 That's an awesome guide but I just want strange bacon grease .-.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 May 28, 2013 #4 Boo said: I used to want a strange pan, but then I played pyro. o-o Click to expand... I never use it, but I want a S. Pan because Pan.
Boo said: I used to want a strange pan, but then I played pyro. o-o Click to expand... I never use it, but I want a S. Pan because Pan.
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 May 29, 2013 #5 I would love a strange pan or a caber. My demoknighting would be more awesome.
K Ken the Kitsune Thread Thumper Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 1,014 May 29, 2013 #6 I remember when i got a salvage crate recently, gave it away XD