M Magus EGO Zealot Joined Aug 9, 2012 Messages 1,734 May 28, 2013 #1 GG [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-90PaBpxRsc&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
V Vinyl. Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 322 May 28, 2013 #2 Dat invisibility. Get it? Because it's a pun....for invincibility...
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 May 28, 2013 #5 We're proud of you, VP. You're the best person who ever got airshot <3
S Spathika EGO Addict Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,309 May 28, 2013 #6 Well, the first time I watched it I wasn't sure what was happening. Then I noticed a floating flamethrower airshotting things. Then I was like gg wp
Well, the first time I watched it I wasn't sure what was happening. Then I noticed a floating flamethrower airshotting things. Then I was like gg wp
B BooDDEAD May 29, 2013 #10 Psh, that's nothing, I could hook you guys up with a bunch of awesome reflects. Infact, I did an airshot reflect with a reserve shooter finale couple days ago.
Psh, that's nothing, I could hook you guys up with a bunch of awesome reflects. Infact, I did an airshot reflect with a reserve shooter finale couple days ago.
W Wronskain Famous Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 555 May 29, 2013 #11 VP always goes big. It just doesn't work out that well sometimes (a lot of times).