[Event] Egypt Night

More Egypt?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .

VP :3

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
4,834
Thanks all for coming! I hope everyone had a fun time on a classic (at least for me, nostalgia of the 24/7 Egypt server!) map. Post any videos, comments, screenshots, etc. here and show off those doms! (And any embarrassing airshots on VP)

599AF7598A67DCBBE4685BA93E1F2521F7B74C21
 
Last edited:
6C9D655D1FA3BF5CF1D3042B45A0421BFFE041DA


Proof that CS:S will dominate TF2 in the scrim <3

Anyways, awesome event VP. I love egypt and this made me love it more ^^
 
This happened after the event:

Tuesday, May 28, 2013
9:06 PM - =(eGO)= AndyGuy: OMG VP YOU KICKED ME SO HARD MY GAME CRASHED
9:06 PM - =(eGO)= VP :3 ♫ [TAC]: :D
9:07 PM - =(eGO)= AndyGuy: :c
9:07 PM - =(eGO)= VP :3 ♫ [TAC]: :D
9:08 PM - =(eGO)= AndyGuy: :c
 
Huh. Turns out I was hitting the report button instead of the screencap button the whole time. Oh well. I enjoyed smearing all of ya'll's bloody giblets across that beautiful golden sand. ^^

Egypt dabes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top