Here was the clutch: they begin pushing last point hard, grenades are being thrown in, a machine gunner and I are hiding behind a wall trying to stay alive. The guy yells at mr to get down as all I'm doing is crouching, 2 grenades come in, one explosive one smoke, as the smoke deploys I run through it and get against a wall. Scene shakes from the explosion and I see "blocking an enemy's capture" on my screen. I run deeper into the smoke and get a knife kill. I pop out of the smoke and get a no scope on a guy waiting for me, the machine gunner runs for 2nd point as I get in the church, I fire at 3 people and then a stray bullet hits my head.
I felt accomplished for the day
Sounds like someone likes DoD:S :biggrin:
I got a 5 man rocket kill recently on Ava.. but there must have been a lot of deaths at that moment, I had time to see the 5 kill lines and then they were gone in a blink of an eye. no time for a screen shot (sad face)

................... Maybe ._.
................... Maybe ._.

Shhh. Don't fight it. Just embrace DODs, and it/she/he will treat you just right![]()
Same thing happened to me when I got a five person nade kill on Kalt...I was only able to take a screenshot of the last four.![]()

NEVER! TF2, she needs me to play her. I WILL NEVER JOIN YOU GUYS
:crying:
I'll still play with you guys... Just I'm not changing divisions.

You need to record demos. xDHere was the clutch: they begin pushing last point hard, grenades are being thrown in, a machine gunner and I are hiding behind a wall trying to stay alive. The guy yells at me to get down as all I'm doing is crouching, 2 grenades come in, one explosive one smoke, as the smoke deploys I run through it and get against a wall. Screen shakes from the explosion and I see "blocking an enemy's capture" on my screen. I run deeper into the smoke and get a knife kill. I pop out of the smoke and get a no scope on a guy waiting for me, the machine gunner runs for 2nd point as I get in the church, I fire at 3 people and then a stray bullet hits my head.
I felt accomplished for the day
You need to record demos. xD
wait.. so you choose a bunch of AFK, robot, traders over us?![]()