Unboxing

Humility The Humble

Thread Junky
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
878
First of all, I'm PolishSnipa. Second, I've collected 20 robo crates and soon I'll be getting 20 keys to unbox them in hope of getting an unusual Gibus.
I'll probably unbox during an event, maybe BMS if we have one this week.
Donations ( keys right now ) are welcome.
 
Unless you can provide your soul as a donation to me, NO KEYS FOR YOU!
 
I have a robocrate if you need another xD

E: not anymore xD
 
Last edited:
I'll be rooting for you. I opened about 35 robocrates and found 2 unusuals on Sunday.
 
I'll be rooting for you. I opened about 35 robocrates and found 2 unusuals on Sunday.

May the Gabe be with you

Also, I've thought about it a bit and I counted that I have around a 7/25 chance of getting an unusual.
1/5 from 20 crates plus the 8 crates I unboxed when RB came out


BTW, Scortch, if I unbox a nice unusual, would you consider trading your Cold Killer for it?
 
28 total crates @ 1% each crate

28/100

7/25.

Yes, it was confusing to me at first too.


Well.. I hate to bring math to this party, but if you already unboxed things and didn't get an unusual, it's standard practice to no longer include those crates in the probability calculations. If you're unboxing 20 now, then you have a 20% probability of finding at least one unusual.

But thanks for explaining that Honor, I wasn't sure what was happening there XD
 
If you get a pyro hat with a phosphorous or sulphourous effect we'll definitely be talking...
 
Well.. I hate to bring math to this party, but if you already unboxed things and didn't get an unusual, it's standard practice to no longer include those crates in the probability calculations. If you're unboxing 20 now, then you have a 20% probability of finding at least one unusual.

But thanks for explaining that Honor, I wasn't sure what was happening there XD
Hehe yeah that what I thought too.
 
Well.. I hate to bring math to this party, but if you already unboxed things and didn't get an unusual, it's standard practice to no longer include those crates in the probability calculations. If you're unboxing 20 now, then you have a 20% probability of finding at least one unusual.

But thanks for explaining that Honor, I wasn't sure what was happening there XD

What would happen if he unboxed 100 crates..? It's not 100%.
 
If I had hax I'd actually be good at the game, not just unboxing. :)

maybe ur a wizurd ?

images
 

Latest posts

Back
Top