Unboxing

I unboxed today on the new Dustbowl server.
3 unusuals:
Sulphurous Gentleman's Gatsby
Green Black Hole Scotch Bonnet
Memory Leak Crocleather Slouch
Other words, it was a success
 
Last edited:
I unboxed today on the new Dustbowl server.
3 unusuals:
Phosporous Gentleman's Gatsby
Green Black Hole Scotch Bonnet
Memory Leak Crocleather Slouch
Other words, it was a success
You've got to be.....

EDIT: Oh, I see. The unusuals in Robocrates actually have a slighty-less-than 2% drop rate. They have the same drop rate as everything else in the crate.
 
Last edited:
I could have probably traded for a bud with the amount of keys I've spent trying to find an unusual....


Oops
 
Yeah... all i ended up getting out of 14 robo crates was a bunch of the hats, and 2 misc slot items for demo and sniper
....

On a side note i unboxed 4 regular crates and got 4 strange items...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top