S Shaan Gamma Poster Joined Feb 23, 2013 Messages 229 Jun 2, 2013 #1 This picture. . . . MAKES ME RAGE. (I think this is DeeLuxxed. If not, say so). That spy in front of my spray. . . .RAGE!
This picture. . . . MAKES ME RAGE. (I think this is DeeLuxxed. If not, say so). That spy in front of my spray. . . .RAGE!
DeeLuxxed Dabes Spah =(e)= Joined Jun 29, 2012 Messages 1,026 Jun 2, 2013 #3 Yeah that is me! xD Super was killing you and the other guy on your team and I just stood next to him and taunted hoping you guys saw! I am now super happy!
Yeah that is me! xD Super was killing you and the other guy on your team and I just stood next to him and taunted hoping you guys saw! I am now super happy!
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jun 2, 2013 #4 Ah yes.... I remember this. I also remember myself as a pyro right outside the left edge of the pic with a degreaser and axtinguisher ready.
Ah yes.... I remember this. I also remember myself as a pyro right outside the left edge of the pic with a degreaser and axtinguisher ready.
DeeLuxxed Dabes Spah =(e)= Joined Jun 29, 2012 Messages 1,026 Jun 2, 2013 #5 That was after I got in a few taunts Honor.
D danimals Poster Joined Apr 10, 2013 Messages 135 Jun 2, 2013 #6 This is the funniest thing ever XD Great timing Dee.
DeeLuxxed Dabes Spah =(e)= Joined Jun 29, 2012 Messages 1,026 Jun 3, 2013 #8 'Tis now my desktop background.
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Jun 3, 2013 #9 That is wonderful, lol, simply amazing photobomb
DeeLuxxed Dabes Spah =(e)= Joined Jun 29, 2012 Messages 1,026 Jun 3, 2013 #10 I wish I had the Dashin' Hashashin on actually. I like that better with the mask.