N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jun 2, 2013 #1 So I proved him wrong not once. Not twice. But three times. All with a Reserve Shooter. Too bad, OOber
So I proved him wrong not once. Not twice. But three times. All with a Reserve Shooter. Too bad, OOber
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Jun 2, 2013 #2 I could out solly both of you, and you both know it.
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Jun 2, 2013 #4 Wronskain said: Bring it on. Click to expand... Winner.
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 Jun 2, 2013 #6 I could out medic you any day.
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Jun 3, 2013 #7 GTRRacer001 said: I could out medic you any day. Click to expand... Medic wars, let's do this
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 Jun 3, 2013 #8 mwjhnsn said: Medic wars, let's do this Click to expand...
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Jun 3, 2013 #10 Neither of us lifts bro, come at me irl
S Supergamer087 Active Member Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 291 Jun 3, 2013 #11 Solly and medic? So overrated. Engi war is where it's at.
J JuanzDelaCruz Active Member Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 360 Jun 3, 2013 #12 (builds sentry) so you guys ready ?
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Jun 3, 2013 #13 Oh please I can solly you guys any day