K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Jun 2, 2013 #1 Thank you all for attending Black Mesa Sunday! Hope everyone enjoyed it. It was completely filled throughout the night, even with a password on! If you have any comments, screenshots, etc, post them here!
Thank you all for attending Black Mesa Sunday! Hope everyone enjoyed it. It was completely filled throughout the night, even with a password on! If you have any comments, screenshots, etc, post them here!
Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Jun 3, 2013 #2 Fun event.... took a while to get in 15 minutes after it started but oh well
K Kyle May Poster Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 108 Jun 3, 2013 #4 Great event tonight! The only thing I look forward to on a Sunday before school.
W Wubstep EGO Addict Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 1,262 Jun 3, 2013 #5 had a lot of fun, even got a few cool replays ill try and post later if the tf2 gods allow me
S Scortch Thread Junky =(e)= Joined May 29, 2013 Messages 891 Jun 3, 2013 #6 I had a blast. Thanks for the awesome event. I even got a cool robohat out of it.
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jun 3, 2013 #8 Wish I could have made it to the event.. I got a spot in the server, but then TF2 crashed Hopefully I can make it next week!
Wish I could have made it to the event.. I got a spot in the server, but then TF2 crashed Hopefully I can make it next week!