jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Jun 3, 2013 #1 Don't you think this: looks a little bit like this:
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Jun 3, 2013 #2 I swear you must have done this on purpose TELL US YOUR SECRETS OF FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!!!
D danimals Poster Joined Apr 10, 2013 Messages 135 Jun 3, 2013 #4 I like when my character models in the Class Select phase are a bunch of coding the most.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jun 3, 2013 #6 Exegguru said: Click to expand...
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jun 3, 2013 #8 It is an apple advertisement!
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Jun 4, 2013 #9 I saw this and just knew that I had to take a screenshot