Hello from an admin from another mother/division

SomeDude

Thread Junky
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
859
Hello everyone :)

I've started playing TF2 yesterday, mostly on dustbowl(i think that's what it is called...not sure haha). It is a great game for a quick silly fun and the community is very lively and nice!
So if you see me on the servers, please take it easy on me, as I am still learning the classes and how they work :thumbup1:
 
Welcome to TF2 :)

Basically, all you need to know is that hats are good and Wize is bad.
 
Welcome to TF2 :)

Basically, all you need to know is that hats are good and Wize is bad.

090F24AF382FE8096AD45901C7153FF096720BA5
 
That was in an event Wronskain! ... Hope you enjoy your time here on our servers Somedude!
 
Everyone kill Somedude whenever you see him on the servers!!

Haha I kid.. hi there!
 
Hello everyone :)

I've started playing TF2 yesterday, mostly on dustbowl(i think that's what it is called...not sure haha). It is a great game for a quick silly fun and the community is very lively and nice!
So if you see me on the servers, please take it easy on me, as I am still learning the classes and how they work :thumbup1:


IT IS A LIE! He killed me a good 5 times v~v I was raging. He knows what he is doing >~> Welcome to the community Dude :D
 
Thanks guys :)

IT IS A LIE! He killed me a good 5 times v~v I was raging. He knows what he is doing >~> Welcome to the community Dude :D
Maybe i was exaggerating in my first post a bit. I do have some skills to show off from DODs :thumbup1:

Everyone kill Somedude whenever you see him on the servers!!

Haha I kid.. hi there!

Hey, as long as I don't get dominated by melee/shovel or ramboed to death, I will be a happy person :thumbup:

Make you if you see a pyro dressed in white, RUN!

Ohhh, i will try to run. But why?!
 
Last edited:
welcome, dustbowl is fun, its a little spamy but a lot of fun, its nice to see more people tryin tf2
 
HI there!

Dustbowl's my main server, I'll see you around.
 
Welcome to the hat division. . . once you come in, you wont ever leave. . . .


*Creepy laugh*AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

-Hello from the resident nut case.
 
Save yourself while you still can! Kazoo the madcat woman will catch you and you will never escape.
 
Welcome to the division (sort of)! Always good to see new TF2 players.

A few protips for you:

1. Kazoo likes cats
2. We all like hats

Hope to see you around!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top