I think I should be able to escape, in a dazzling way, from Kazoo. :blink:
Don't listen to her! She has secretly brainwashed this whole division to--Don't listen to them... Why would I try to capture you? It's not like I force people to look over all my pictures of Attila. They willingly ask. :>
Anyway, welcome to dabes division. Hope to see you on the servers! My home servers is Valve Maps, but I play on all of them (except 2fort; will try and change that a bit).
Don't listen to her! She has secretly brainwashed this whole division to--
err, what was I talking about? I don't remember...
Don't listen to them... Why would I try to capture you? It's not like I force people to look over all my pictures of Attila. They willingly ask. :>
Anyway, welcome to dabes division. Hope to see you on the servers! My home servers is Valve Maps, but I play on all of them (except 2fort; will try and change that a bit).

Save yourself while you still can! Kazoo the short cat woman will catch you and you will never escape.
Don't listen to them... Why would I try to capture you? It's not like I force people to look over all my pictures of Attila. They willingly ask. :>
Anyway, welcome to dabes division. Hope to see you on the servers! My home servers is Valve Maps, but I play on all of them (except 2fort; will try and change that a bit).
They willingly ask.
willingly ask...
willingly....
willingly...
![]()
........ SAVE ME!!!!!

somedude has seen first hand how quickly TF2 division can derail a thread! Good job guys!![]()
somedude has seen first hand how quickly TF2 division can make a thread fun! Good job guys!![]()

![]()
Here, take this and cut yourself free. Hurry before she finds us!