Hello from an admin from another mother/division

I think I should be able to escape, in a dazzling way, from Kazoo. :blink:

Don't listen to them... Why would I try to capture you? It's not like I force people to look over all my pictures of Attila. They willingly ask. :>

Anyway, welcome to dabes division. Hope to see you on the servers! My home servers is Valve Maps, but I play on all of them (except 2fort; will try and change that a bit).
 
Don't listen to them... Why would I try to capture you? It's not like I force people to look over all my pictures of Attila. They willingly ask. :>

Anyway, welcome to dabes division. Hope to see you on the servers! My home servers is Valve Maps, but I play on all of them (except 2fort; will try and change that a bit).
Don't listen to her! She has secretly brainwashed this whole division to--

err, what was I talking about? I don't remember...
 
Don't listen to her! She has secretly brainwashed this whole division to--

err, what was I talking about? I don't remember...

Don't listen to them... Why would I try to capture you? It's not like I force people to look over all my pictures of Attila. They willingly ask. :>

Anyway, welcome to dabes division. Hope to see you on the servers! My home servers is Valve Maps, but I play on all of them (except 2fort; will try and change that a bit).

Let's see. Fuzzy cats, and random hats. I am already liking it haha:)

Don't worry. I have my own beautiful distractions in DODS, so I won't be 'brainwashed' so easily.
 
Last edited:
I have another tip. If you are planning on buying from the store, buy keys, as they are valuable in the community and can, with proper trading, get you some pretty sweet hats and weapons, rather than buying those at a more expensive price at the store.



You'll get the hang of it
 
Don't listen to them... Why would I try to capture you? It's not like I force people to look over all my pictures of Attila. They willingly ask. :>

Anyway, welcome to dabes division. Hope to see you on the servers! My home servers is Valve Maps, but I play on all of them (except 2fort; will try and change that a bit).

Yes, yes. Now play the innocent girl you mean neurotic crazy cat brainwasher lady. (No offense).
 
They willingly ask.

willingly ask...

willingly....

willingly...

iWS8VQM.jpg



........ SAVE ME!!!!!
 
somedude has seen first hand how quickly TF2 division can derail a thread! Good job guys! :D
 
somedude has seen first hand how quickly TF2 division can derail a thread! Good job guys! :D

That's because Blue Stealth isn't here to correct that. Such wildness in this section, tsk tsk tsk.



[Don't mean anything bad by it, blue. you're awesome!
uoO9414.gif
]
 
Welcome!!! Why do I get the impression that Wize got someone to photoshop the scoreboard for him?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top