TF2 Update.

GTRRacer001

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
1,555
Team Fortress 2 Update Released
June 5, 2013 - TF2 Team

An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:

Unusual effects:

Attachment point and offset for particle effects on unusual hats can now be adjusted from the character loadout screen
Fixed a bug that would cause unusual effects to float in the air over dead players
Fixed a bug that would cause unusual effects to show incorrectly sometimes when spectating other players

Network interpolation and update convars can no longer be changed when playing. To configure these convars, players must not be connected to a server or must join the spectators
Fixed a server crash caused by out-of-range animation sequence numbers
Crates listed on the Community Market are now separated by series
Existing listings will be migrated over the next couple days

http://www.teamfortress.com/?tab=updates

wat. someone with an unusual needs to find out what this is for us exactly.

Edit: Found more info here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/440/discussions/0/864969953140579328/
 
Last edited:
I find myself wondering why more than anything. This shouldn't be their number one priority, they have a few hundred bugs left, and even more with this update.
 
This update could be causing the crashes.. I hover over my scout (who i think has the unusual equipped), instant crash :/
 
I find myself wondering why more than anything. This shouldn't be their number one priority, they have a few hundred bugs left, and even more with this update.

Well it happens to be one of those minor bugs that people have noticed for a long time. It shows that someone is working on these issues. More importantly, I fully expect that we're talking about different teams within Valve. The people working on hats and hat effects are not the same ones working on new items and weapons are not the same as the one working on ui and server fixes. Probably. I hope not.
 
Probably. I hope not.
Meanwhile, at Valve.
h2603E4CD
 
Back
Top