Crashing

retroG

Thread Thumper
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
1,010
Since the newest update pressing 'm' to view my load out has been crashing them game anyone else having this problem?

I solved the problem by deleting classloadoutpanel.res from my custom HUD files
 
Last edited:
Gerbil told me she can't join a server cause her game crashes since the game updated..
 
H2l.exe 4 times in the middle of games for me tonight since the update, finally said screw this & called it a night.
 
H2l.exe 4 times in the middle of games for me tonight since the update, finally said screw this & called it a night.

That's about where I'm at

and it appears the issue is not with the 'm' hot key but with the load out screen itself so when you enter the load out screen you'll crash my guess is because of the new unusual features added
 
It hasn't happened to me but that may be because I haven't updated yet... O.O
 
Haven't played TF2 yet with the new update. Guess I'll find out soon.
 
Apparently the Loadout crash is pretty common in this update.

Best we can do is wait.
 
We?re fixing a client crash for clients that use custom HUDs. Some of the custom HUD authors have already released fixes, but we?ll have a client fix released soon.

-Eric

Valve is working on a fix.
 
Haven't had any crashes yet. thanks god.
 
TF2 has been fine for me, but steam itself has been messing up a lot lately. I had to restart it three or four times today because it kept starting in "offline mode." The fact that it loaded the main store page just fine went unnoticed by the program, and it denied me access to my friends list and items.
 
So it looks like the problem is with custom HUD the solution is to delete classloadoutpanel.res

edit: I tested this and it works
 
Last edited:
Do you guys think its tied to this new Unusual update with moving it around? I think my scout had my unusual equipped and when i hover over it, instant crash
 
I didn't experience any crashes or issues playing last night. However, I guess that explains why the servers were kinda empty.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top