Boo's "Keys For Dominations" [Official Thread]

  • Thread starter Thread starter BooDDEAD
  • Start date Start date
Keys For Dominations is about to begin, get ready everyone. ;) I have gotten 5 normal keys and 5 robo keys. I'll ask you which one you want if you happen to dominate me. Hope this will be a fun event. :D
 
Keep in mind, if I dominate you with my pan, you will never live it down.

Are you sure you want to go through with this?
 
Keep in mind, if I dominate you with my pan, you will never live it down.

Are you sure you want to go through with this?

Are you sure you want to go through with me burning you every single time..?
 
Are you sure you want to go through with me burning you every single time..?

tumblr_m5hoedHeNs1qfirpxo1_500.gif
 
Congratulations to Mr. Monday for being the first person who's manage to dominate me! :D
 
Put up a devil of a fight. Be warned, guys, this is gonna be a hard contest.

Not trying to say I was easy mode or anything, but I was so sleepy, but yes, it was a good fight... (Even though you got me so many times when I was distracted.... >.>) I had fun and that's all that matters. Also, accept my friend request so I can hand out your key so I don't forget.
 
Congratz to Sanctified Aberration, his lag-abusing and the ability to be on the better team has scored him a key!
 
I hate soldiering on that map. It's much better for backburner pyro, imo. So many random corners you can abuse.

Naw, mang. Pyro is good on that map, to be sure, but as solly you you can get out of reach really easily by just rocket jumping onto ledges and roofs.

Also, Boo: what the heck is with the pole-dancing rabbit?
 
Guys... I might be taking a break from TF2, not really sure how long. It's just so much frustration and anger has built up in me to the point I wanna throw my laptop. Anyway, the contest/event/giveaway/whatever is still going on, do not worry. Just need a break....

I'm also debating whether or not to quit and/or continue to play pyro... Meh..
 
I'm sorry guys, seems like most of you guys are either not wanting to dominate me or whatever. Am I that hard or what..? :c
 
Back
Top