It's OFFICIAL

Although I'm not in Minecraft Division anymore I'm to lazy to get a new forum avatar. xD
 
Kuzon, are you RETURNING to Hats, or TRANSFERRING to Hats? Because if it's your first time here; well then I welcome you heartily. However, if you have been here before: well, I'm still welcoming you, but I must know how much your laptop cost.
 
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~! Welcome to dabes division, Kuzon!

Kuzon, are you RETURNING to Hats, or TRANSFERRING to Hats? Because if it's your first time here; well then I welcome you heartily. However, if you have been here before: well, I'm still welcoming you, but I must know how much your laptop cost.

He's transferring. He joined MC when he signed up and had been there since.
 
Nether i knew it, I knew you'd get bored of lego blocks just like I did.

You didn't get bored, you just had the sudden realization that TF2 could run on your laptop.


Not so fun fact: Kuzon is my younger brother.
 
Ok to answer your question's.

Does the love of Mustard and Fire run in the family?

Does he still think you're weird because idol sent you Mustard?

No I do not love Mustard but I do enjoy the presence fire though.

Yes I do think she is WEIRD, getting Mustard in the mail?
xP
 
Well, that would explain the similarity in names: Kazoo/Kuzon.

And I didn't copy Katzoo's name with Kuzon, I simply heard it on a TV show (Avatar: The Last Airbender), and thought it sounded cool.
 
And I didn't copy Katzoo's name with Kuzon, I simply heard it on a TV show (Avatar: The Last Airbender), and thought it sounded cool.
[strike]Chinese names don't end with 'on'[/strike]
 
Back
Top