Although I'm not in Minecraft Division anymore I'm to lazy to get a new forum avatar. xD
AHA
DlDN'T WE TELL YOU THEY ALWAYS COME BACK? HUH?
Kuzon, are you RETURNING to Hats, or TRANSFERRING to Hats? Because if it's your first time here; well then I welcome you heartily. However, if you have been here before: well, I'm still welcoming you, but I must know how much your laptop cost.
Ah! Then welcome Kuzon! No laptop details needed.He's transferring. He joined MC when he signed up and had been there since.
Nether i knew it, I knew you'd get bored of lego blocks just like I did.
You didn't get bored, you just had the sudden realization that TF2 could run on your laptop.
Not so fun fact: Kuzon is my younger brother.
Does the love of Mustard and Fire run in the family?Not so fun fact: Kuzon is my younger brother.
Well, that would explain the similarity in names: Kazoo/Kuzon.Not so fun fact: Kuzon is my younger brother.
Ok.....that was a good one.well, that would explain the similarity in names: Kazoo/kuzon.
Does the love of Mustard and Fire run in the family?
Does he still think you're weird because idol sent you Mustard?
Well, that would explain the similarity in names: Kazoo/Kuzon.
[strike]Chinese names don't end with 'on'[/strike]And I didn't copy Katzoo's name with Kuzon, I simply heard it on a TV show (Avatar: The Last Airbender), and thought it sounded cool.
Kuzon/Cousin.
Because Kazoo is actually secretly Meep.What does that have to with anything!!! :cursing: