Update

Nix

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
4,695
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:


  • Added a new promo item
  • Unusual hats that are tradable can now be listed on the Steam Community Market
  • Updated the network interpolation and update convars so they can be changed immediately after changing class and respawning. This allows the automatically executed [classname].cfg files to update the values.
  • Fixed a bug that would cause some players who used an "Upgrade to Premium" item to be unable to thank another player after upgrading. Accounts that were affected by this bug have been retroactively fixed and will have the option to thank a helpful player automatically next time they log in.
  • The ITFItems/GetPlayerItems and ITFItems/GetSchema WebAPI interfaces are now deprecated and will eventually be removed. External tools can call IEconItems/GetPlayerItems and IEconItems/GetSchema for current data.
 
Ha, the first one up was upwards of $400.

It was worth $40.
 
Aw yeah, unusuals on the market.

Also, can someone link me to the new item? Would like to see it.
 
Aw yeah, unusuals on the market.

Also, can someone link me to the new item? Would like to see it.

it probably hasnt been actually "added" to the game yet. then again, i could be wrong. i am wrong a lot
 
This is super intriguing, steam market is such an interesting environment, and it's just a low-work money train for Valve now
 
Gonna wait a few weeks for unusual prices to go down.

Then I need a scoot one. Or fatman.
 
Almost all of the Steam market unusuals are terribad and/or overpriced. So many steaming, bubbling and nuts and bolts effects. I am going to have to undergo chemo for all the cancerous hats I have been exposed to.
 
Hey, I like steaming (depending on the hat).

Stormy storm is still the sexiest effect though, imo.
 
I can't wait till some of them drop to dirt price cheap, on a side not valve is a business genius.
 
I usually give my unusuals away, lol. One time I gave one to a random guy on an eGO server, nice fellow. He was so happy!
 
Back
Top