F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Jun 11, 2013 #1 We need a mod for flying ragdolls, it would just make the game so much fun. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmkgz8nFlAw[/ame]
We need a mod for flying ragdolls, it would just make the game so much fun. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmkgz8nFlAw[/ame]
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jun 11, 2013 #2 I think he broke his Trachea, not his game.
R retroG Thread Thumper Joined Mar 28, 2011 Messages 1,010 Jun 11, 2013 #4 this is hilarious I want it
Mitsune Poster =(e)= Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 238 Jun 11, 2013 #5 It looks like someone is messing with an invisible physgun on those ragdolls like in Gmod
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 Jun 11, 2013 #6 only a couple TF2 videos make me literally laugh out loud. I was eating cereal at the time I was watching this and I could't put a spoonful in my mouth for fear that I would spit it out. xD
only a couple TF2 videos make me literally laugh out loud. I was eating cereal at the time I was watching this and I could't put a spoonful in my mouth for fear that I would spit it out. xD
DeeLuxxed Dabes Spah =(e)= Joined Jun 29, 2012 Messages 1,026 Jun 11, 2013 #8 His laugh. Ermahgerd. I want to play TF2 with him just to hear him laugh.
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Jun 11, 2013 #10 Hey guys i found the mod http://tf2.gamebanana.com/skins/68836 Can anyone tell me if this can work on a server?
Hey guys i found the mod http://tf2.gamebanana.com/skins/68836 Can anyone tell me if this can work on a server?