HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

I didn't wear a costume, I'm scary enough. My kids (3yr & 1yr) dressed up, but they're sick so we stayed home and played. On top of that we actually had a dozen or so trick-or-treaters. Overall it was a success. Good times.
 
Just got back with 18 lbs! all to myself
i was an umpa lumpa with a couple of my friends...
 
heres mine im a demon in pajamas
7.jpg
 
Gordon Freeman earns 10 points for wearing Dark Side of the Moon pants. The boxers I'm wearing right now are very similar. That's creepy enough. Goodnight.
 
[quote1193887877=ProBowl24]
Just got back with 18 lbs! all to myself
i was an umpa lumpa with a couple of my friends...
[/quote1193887877]

One of my primary goals in life is to be absurdly wealthy and eccentric, so much so that I'm able and willing to employ a small army of little people dressed like umpa lumpas. My umpa lumpas will perform all of the tasks required to keep my estate in order, and will also sing and dance on special occasions. And they will all of course, be very well paid for their services. My wife thinks the idea is kind of creepy. I think it's brilliant.

So lets stay in contact ProBowl24, I may have a job for you very soon.
 
Here's my costume! I didn't go trick or treating, I just made it for teh lulz.

disfargeg.jpg
 
I dont go and dress and trick or treat or go to parts cuz I dont have anyone to go with and didnt have any invites to partys....ill be on my computer all night =(
 
[quote1193895443=Krazeboi]
I dont go and dress and trick or treat or go to parts cuz I dont have anyone to go with and didnt have any invites to partys....ill be on my computer all night =(
[/quote1193895443]
same :(
 
[quote1193897730=Blindsfell ]
[quote1193895443=Krazeboi]
I dont go and dress and trick or treat or go to parts cuz I dont have anyone to go with and didnt have any invites to partys....ill be on my computer all night =(
[/quote1193895443]
same :(

[/quote1193897730]


Wait.....





























Lets be EMO! JKing =P
 
The neighbours would have found it creepy me dressing up and looking for candy,
Eire.32
 
Back
Top