eGO cs competitive team logo contest

Snooch

Active Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
385
Attention Members:

We are going to be hosting a logo contest for you to create an official logo for the eGO CS Competitive Team. Please post a response to this thread with your submission. No size requirements. Make sure it is unique enough that people know that it is for the cs ego comp team by just looking at it.


Anyone is welcome to enter.
No limit on number of submissions.

The contest will end on Saturday June 22, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST

PRIZE: Unreal Game Pack

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to pm me.

Ready.... Set...... eGO!
 
Last edited:
compteamlogo.png



Thought it went pretty well.
 
Please don't hate on my entries. I am not one with artistic talents, but I figured I'd give this a go anyways. I even made a few for you. :) I saved the PSDs so I can make any changes you'd like to them. Personal favorite is the 3rd one.

2vl9v1f.png


nx5103.png


k530c0.png


2q2o7zp.png


2w6cqja.png
 
Last edited:
This is no fair, you know there is like 114354512 pro photoshoppers that are in cs division. No chance for MS paint.
 
Some longer variants (the CSS div tag can be added to any of these):



 
Last edited:
[ame]http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/Kenny_Vongsalasinh/media/Untitled_zpscde44c89.png.html[/ame]
[ame]http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/Kenny_Vongsalasinh/media/Untitled1_zps67cb3a72.png.html[/ame]
 
Counterstrikelogo_zpsbd6eb137.png


Or if you just want a smaller logo:

CSlogo21_zps751b789d.png



Another style:

CSlogo23_zps6e86ab57.png
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top