Good times with friends!

PledgeToDeath

Rookie
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
60
Honest, I've always been a grump of a person. Sometimes I do care, But I have one side of me that really wants to tell people to shut up and that I don't care. I hide it but I'm a pretty mean person. But lately thats been different I actually haven't been this happy in a long time, I guess it's due to recent events and for once I can actually enjoy counter-strike. Anyway put some pictures of some of the happiest moments and great times you've had with friends here haha!
 
No pics but I find my favorite moments being when I get the whole team to rush appts or long hall on italy!
 
i rushed with my 25 teammate from middle in dust 2, but badly got owned.... lol... best moment.. that level took only 30 sec to finish.
 
Just messing with Ashley back in the day :)

nv9w.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top