Payload Changes

Sephiroth

EGO Zealot
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
1,448
Due to a large majority of the community saying they disliked certain maps in the rotation of payload we have set payload to rotate on the following maps.

  • Goldrush
  • Upward
  • Badwater
  • Thundermountain

These aren't the only maps on the server, however if you wish to go to a different map you must nominate it before it will appear in the mapvote.
 
Thank God. Hoodoo is the worst map in existence.

Though I'm disappointed that Frontier isn't on the rotation. I guess you could vote for it, but I'd rather have Frontier than Thundermountain, tbqh.
 
Thank God. Hoodoo is the worst map in existence.

Though I'm disappointed that Frontier isn't on the rotation. I guess you could vote for it, but I'd rather have Frontier than Thundermountain, tbqh.

Same, TM isn't my biggest favorite. Perhaps we can get together to nominate frontier
 
cool

ba7469f900.jpg
 
The only payload map I don't like is plr_nightfall's Stage 3.

That stage really kills the frames. :/
 
Back
Top