I'm out.

Read it once, got confused.
Read it a second time, still confused.
Read it a third time, understood the joke.

I'm not slow...
 
Its hard to edit off my phone T_T wait till I get home you babusi. Yes its plural for babus.
 

He clearly likes Ezekiel more. xD

3iYUN.png
 
Well its been a fun Year eGO, I will miss all of those who were close to me, but it is time for me to leave, hope none of you will be to sad. See ya guys!

P.S i was just joking i just never made a 1 year thread, so i did now.

Id like to thank all of those who fell for this joke:

Ezekiel
Poorman

And all of my friends i had since i joined, I would make a giant list but that would take to long, which is exactly why im making one:

Goyan (friends since the start)
Wize
VP
Goz
Seph
Fullmetal
Cael
Kazoo
Meep
SnowCanary
Ezekiel
Raynor
2di4u
Oey
GamingRobot
Rdinator
StormChaser.
Spidey
SkylineGTR
Spathika
Weathermen
Shark
GTRRacer001
DeeLuxxed
Ezekiel
Poorman
Most of PSC Leadership
NoveaStar
Seablade
Tumblin
Blindy
Wilson

ANYONE I DID MISS IM SORRY I JUST DONT WANT TO THINK HARDER.

thumbs-up-chuck_zps98f9539e.gif
 
P.S i was just joking i just never made a 1 year thread, so i did now.


As said by Night-Light. It is just a thanks for being there for him for a year and hopefully many more to come! :D Grats Nortel-Light.
 
What the hell N-Light, we were promoted together, and always played together until my computer broke D:
 
Back
Top