What is everyone's favorite gun to use?

The US knife. Nothing like a little stab in the kidneys and liver to put someone to sleepies.
 
Usually I'd go with the BAR, but lately I've been enjoying the MP44. Its range has surprised me. It's a toss up between the two, honestly.
 
Last edited:
Used to be STG but I find the reg wit that gun to be constantly terrible so since I've started playing again it's been the BAR and K98
 
I like the rocket myself - but with only 1 rocket class its hard to get at times, but worth the wait
 
K98k

Wehrmacht entrenching tool takes first place. =)
e0_3.jpg


Mauser K98k is a close second.
219_2.jpg
 
I used to be good with the Bar and STG44, but since i got a new mouse and havnt played a while I play M1, Support and sniper. Figuring out whats best for me :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top